Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sparkling little lights


Hey yeah! After hours of searching and wondering through the secret garden :) I found the card that told me what those little lights were - I thought that Will-o-wisp was a cartoon (British Cartoon in the early 80's) but how wrong I was!

I had no idea that they were part of our British folklore - fairy lights or as I found one entry in wikipedia that they were the lights of a wicked blacksmith given and second chance by St Peter but then he keeps being horrible and so ends of living on the dark side.

Personally, I blame the horrible British weather and limited TV channels which has led to the development of these 'fairy stories' lol :))))

1 comment:

MissAD said...

In that case, I hope it keeps raining because I loved all those stories when I was a child. :)